Vanquest TRAVERSE (Gen-2) RFID-Blocking Passport / ID Holder
incl. 19% VAT plus Shipping costs
1000-D Military-grade CORDURA® fabric with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating, 210-D Ripstop nylon lining (lightweight, water-repellent, contrasting colours), Hypalon, VANQUEST RFID-blocking composite fabric effective for High-Frequency 13.56 KHz RFID system
The TRAVERSE (Gen-2) ID / Passport Holder features our proprietary RFID-blocking material that shields* your digital identity from high-tech pickpockets collecting sensitive data stored in your passports, security cards, and credit cards containing RFID chips**.
Main compartment has three layers of pockets sized a badge/pass in the clear ID window, a passport, and a stack of credit cards. TRAVERSE is made of military-grade 1000-D Cordura with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating, lined with 210-D lightweight Ripstop Nylon. Front flap has a loop field for morale patches.
● Front Layer #1: 5″ (W) x 5″ (H) slot with clear ID window (not RFID-blocking)
● Front Layer #2: 5″ (W) x 5.5″ (H) RFID-Blocking RFID-Blocking slot for passport
● Front Layer #3: 5″ (W) x 2.5″ (H) RFID-Blocking high-viz slot for credit cards
● Back Layer #4: 5″ (W) x 6″ (H) RFID-Blocking slot
● Back Layer #5: 5″ (W) x 2.75″ (H) slot (not RFID-blocking)
With its generous paracord neck lanyard and Hypalon side tabs (for a chest/waist shock cord stabilizer), the TRAVERSE is ideal for travel document and ID management.
*Protects cards sandwiched between the RFID-blocking fabric.
**RFID chips can be found in new US passports, credit cards with “contactless payment” symbol, and most security key cards.
– RFID blocking tissue prevents unauthorized access to personal data stored on RFID chips (e.g. on credit cards or ID cards
All objects shown in the photos are for illustration purposes only. Any decoration parts are not part of the sales contract and will not be delivered. The delivered object can deviate due to production in form, color, dimensions, etc.