The Squale 101 ATMOS Ref. 2002 watch is a reissue of the 101ATMOS from the 70s.
3.5mm thick sapphire crystal with double seal ensures water resistance up to 1000m. In addition, this diver’s watch is equipped with the famous pressure bezel.
The unique insert in the bezel consists of hard bakelite and is elaborately machined in a multi-stage process. The phosphorescent material is applied by hand and then sealed with layers of lacquer that protect against corrosion by salt water.
Special feature: by pressing on the bezel it can be turned on both sides, without pressure it works in the one-sided, normal “click mode”.
- 316L Stainless steel case, high gloss polished
- case 43 mm x 53 mm
- Lug to Lug 60 mm
- Height of case 14 mm
- Black dial
- Bolted bottom with acid engraving
- Screwed crown
- Signed crown with “FROM” logo
- both-sided rotating, snap-in bezel with 90 clicks
- sapphire crystal, antireflective
- Highly luminous indexes, hands, and bezel
- Lamps Superluminova
- 22 mm rubber strap with signed buckle
- Swiss Made
- quale box and papers
All objects shown in the photos are for illustration only. Any decoration parts are not part of the sales contract and will not be delivered. The delivered object can deviate due to production in form, color, dimensions, etc..
1000 m / 101 atm
Eta Swiss 2824-2 Automatik
|Power reserve (h)||
38 – 40