The Squale 101 ATMOS Ref. 2002 Clock is a reissue of the 101ATMOS from the 70s.
3.5mm thick sapphire crystal with double seal provides water resistance to 1000m. In addition, this diver’s watch is equipped with the famous pressure bezel.
The unique use in the bezel consists of hard bakelite and is elaborately machined in a multi-stage process. The phosphorescent material is applied by hand and then sealed with layers of lacquer that protect against corrosion by salt water.
Special feature: by pressing the bezel it can be turned on both sides, without pressure it works in the one-sided, normal “click mode”.
- 316L stainless steel case, high gloss polished
- case 43 mm x 53 mm
- Lug to Lug 60 mm
- Height of case 14 mm
- Black dial
- Bolted bottom with acid engraving
- Screwed crown
- Signed crown with “FROM” logo
- bidirectional rotating, latching bezel with 90 clicks
- sapphire crystal, antireflective
- Highly luminous indexes, hands and bezel
- Lamps Superluminova
- 22 mm rubber strap with signed clasp
- Swiss Made
- Squale Box and Papers
All objects shown in the photos are for illustration only. Any decoration parts are not part of the sales contract and will not be delivered. The delivered object can deviate due to production in form, color, dimensions, etc..
up to 1000 m / 101 atm
Eta Swiss 2824-2 automatic movement
|Power reserve (h)||
38 – 40