Sticky Cube Expandable (XS) is the smallest version of the series. Get the most out of your bag by optimizing space while organizing your gear for quick access.
5” (H) x 4” (W) x 1” (D) expandable to 5” (H) x 4” (W) x 3.5” (D)
Durable and self-repairing RC-class YKK zippers let you expand or compress the contents to your needs with Spartan zipper pulls. Strong and lightweight weatherproofed 210-D ripstop nylon can be wiped down for easy cleaning. A translucent breathable ToughMesh front window makes for quick ID of contents.
Great for managing smaller items, making rip away medical modules or prepping your bag. Sewn in hook panel on the back provide modular organization allowing attachment to any loop lined surface. A front loop ID/Morale patch panel lets you label or color code your cube. Top mounted grab handle for quick deployment.
Specs & Features
- Hi-visibility, lightweight & moisture resistant 210-D Ripstop nylon fabric with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating
- ToughMesh abrasion resistant & breathable front window
- Expand/compress cube with durable YKK® zippers
- Rear hook panels allow attachment to any loop-sided surface
- 1” (H) x 3” (W) ID/Morale patch loop panel for labeling
- Net Weight: 1.7 oz | 48 gram
- Dimensions: 5” (H) x 4” (W) x 1” (D)
- Dimensions Expanded: 5” (H) x 4” (W) x 3.5” (D)
- Grab handle makes for quick removal
- Compatible with any loop surface for optimized organization
- Durable & translucent ToughMesh
- Durable & abrasion resistant RC-Class YKK® #8 zippers, non-reversed
- Spartan molded zipper pulls
- High tensile strength nylon webbings and binding tapes
- Finished with high tensile strength bonded nylon thread
All objects shown in the photos are for illustration purposes only. Any decoration parts are not part of the sales contract and will not be delivered. The delivered object can deviate due to production in form, color, dimensions, etc.
210-D Ripstop nylon lining (lightweight, water-repellent, contrasting colours), durable & translucent ToughMesh, Durable RC-Class YKK® zippers, Nylon seams with high tensile strength (bartack stitch, cross stitch and box stitch)