MICROTECH KNIVES – HS RESCUE TOOL Combat Troodon – LEGAL OTF *BKA GERMANY APPROVED* – M390 – FRAG Pattern / Design by Hanna Selena & Anthony Marfione
incl. VAT plus Shipping costs
According to the BKA determination notice, this is expressly not a knife (or a weapon), but a tool. It therefore does not fall within the scope of Section 42a WaffG.
- Upon purchase, you will receive a business card with a QR code for the BKA assessment notice
- NiB Internals (For Corrosion Resistance)
- M390 blade steel coated
- “Flooded” blade root for underwater opening
- 6061-T6 hardened aluminum chassis
- Chassis in frag-pattern style (usually only Marfione customs)
- 5.7cm saw teeth and rescue hook with inner bevel
- Torx screws on the chassis
- Glass breaker with reversible belt clip
- Length with retracted blade: 13cm
- Length with extended blade: 24.2 cm
- Blade length: 10cm
- based on the MICROTECH COMBAT TROODON
Result of the weapons law examination:
1. the presented and above described “TFG Rescue Tool” is NOT a weapon according to § 1 paragraph 2 number 2 letter a WaffG in connection with appendix 1 to § 1 paragraph 4 WaffG section 1 subsection 2 number 1.1.
2. the “TFG Rescue Tool” presented and described above is NOT a weapon according to § 1 paragraph 2 number 2 letter b WaffG in connection with Annex 1 to § 1 paragraph 4 WaffG section 1 subsection 2 number 2.1 et seq.
3. the “TFG Rescue Tool” presented and described above is NOT a prohibited weapon according to Annex 2 to § 2 paragraph 2 to 4 WaffG section 1 number 1.4.1.
4. the presented and above described “TFG Rescue Tool” is NOT an object in the sense of § 42a paragraph 1 WaffG.
|Blade length (mm)||
|Handle length (mm)||
|Overall length (mm)||