Vanquest ENVOY-17 (Gen 4) Messenger Bag
incl. VAT plus Shipping costs
Vanquest ENVOY-17 (Gen 4) Messenger Bag
Due to 500-D CODURA shortage, the current Wolf Gray ENVOY-17 (WG only) may have some mix-use of 1,000-D and 500-D CORDURA fabrics. 1,000-D CORDURA yarn is made-in USA, and more heavy-duty than 500-D. We thank you for your understanding.
ENVOY-17 (Gen-4) improvements: (1) Structured front flap with low profile MOLLE-Air and Hypalon light mount, (2) Ambidextrous & Collapsible side water bottle pocket with Hypalon MOLLE-Air panels, (3) Quilted full Loop lined panels inside Main and Hook and Loop Accessory Compartment for accessory attachment now padded divider compatible, (4) Enhanced access to Hook and Loop Accessory back pocket.
The ENVOY-17™ Messenger Bag continues the design of our original ENVOY 1.0 that was considered to be one of the best messenger bags for everyday carry.
With full size internal measurements at 10.5″ (H) x 18″ (W) x 6.5″ (D), dual collapsible built-in bottle holders for 32oz (1L) Nalgene bottles. Front flap MOLLE-Air structure is low profile, loop-faced for ID patches with a 1” Hypalon light mount. Curved shoulder pad and removable strap offers better ergonomics and is upgradable to the GT-COBRA™ Sling Strap.
A padded laptop sleeve can store a laptop or tablet up to 17”. Top zipper opening lets you access your notepads, pens/markers, and multi-tools without opening the flap. Luggage handle pass-through (9.25″-wide) with hidden pockets, front admin panel, and fully lined quilted loop fields compatible with our configurable dividers providing extra protection and organization for your everyday carry (EDC) items. Enhanced access to rear Hook and Loop Accessory compartment provides carry and organization options. Total 22 pockets and slots for maximum organization.
For the best balance of weight and strength, we use ultra-durable 1000-D Cordura® nylon at high-wear areas (bottom panels), and 500-D Cordura® for the rest of the bag. Our Cordura® is treated with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) for all-weather performance. Made with High-visibility 210-D ripstop nylon interior, YKK® zippers and ITW/Duraflex hardware the ENVOY-17 is your mobile office messenger
Specs & Features
- NEW: Structured front flap with low profile MOLLE-Air and Hypalon light mount
- NEW: Ambidextrous & Collapsible side water bottle pocket with low profile Hypalon MOLLE-Air panel
- NEW: Quilted full Loop lined panels inside Main and Hook and Loop Accessory Compartment , now padded divider compatible
- NEW: Enhanced access to Hook and Loop Accessory back pocket
- NEW: Ergonomic Non-slip, adjustable shoulder pad
- NEW: Tough 1000-D on the bottom lightweight 500-D CORDURA for the body
- Net Weight: 3.10 pounds | 1406 grams
- Total Capacity: 17 Liters
- Exterior Size: 11″ (H) x 19″ (W) x 7″ (D)
- Main Compartment (Interior): 10.5″ (H) x 18″ (W) x 6.5″ (D)
- Padded sleeve in main compartment for tablet / laptop up to 17″ (9.5” H x 16.5” W x 1” D)
- Fully padded quilted loop lined main compartment for attachment
- High-visibility, lightweight & moisture resistant 210-D Ripstop nylon interior
- Rear compartment for a tablet / laptop up to 17″ (9.5” H x 16” W x 1” D)
- Improved padded top grab handles
- 22 organizing compartments and slots
- Ambidextrous design
- Luggage handle pass-through (9.25″-wide) with zippered pocket
- MOLLE/PALS spec panels for accessory attachment
- Materials: 1,000-D Mil-grade Cordura® fabric on the bottom and 500-D for the body treated with Durable Water Repellant
- Genuine MADE-IN-USA MultiCam-Black Cordura® by Crye Precision™
- Durable RC-Class YKK® lockable zippers, reversed for protection
- Hypalon & Loop faced MOLLE-Air structure for MOLLE accessory attachment
- Mil-grade ITW® and UTX-Duraflex® hardware made from high tensile strength Acetal polymer
- Spartan molded zipper loops
- High tensile strength nylon webbings and binding tapes
- Finished with high tensile strength bonded nylon thread
All objects shown in the photos are for illustration purposes only. Any decoration parts are not part of the sales contract and will not be delivered. The delivered object can deviate due to production in form, color, dimensions, etc.
210-D Ripstop nylon lining (lightweight, water-repellent, contrasting colours), Durable RC-Class YKK® zippers, Fabrics and seams with high tensile strength, particularly light MOLLE-Air structure